Kary7498, Home Buyer in Cranberry Township, PA

My family is considering a move to Cranberry Township, PA and I am curious how much property tax we would pay on a $250,000 home. Can you help?

Asked by Kary7498, Cranberry Township, PA Wed Jun 15, 2011

Answers

5
Hi Kary,

A good estimate would be between $3000 to $4500. A lot would depend on the age and size of the home which determine the assessed value. I would happy to send you some property listings via email if you give me specifics of what you are looking for.

Mary Ann Tegethoff
Hi Kary,

It will vary slightly but for Cranberry Twp on a home in that price range you should budget for $3000-$4000.

Let us know if you need anything else. We have a number of newer homes in the Cranberry Twp area that we sell WITHOUT the need for any bank financing. Our typical down payment ranges from 6-10% and interest rates range from 5-9%. A majority of our buyers get approved, we have just a few basic requirements of our buyers.

Please feel free to contact us directly with any other questions

W Group Holdings,LLC
20436 Rt 19 Suite 620-286
Cranberry Twp, PA 16066
724-940-9119
sean@wgroupholdings.com

Thanks!
Hello Kary,
This is a tricky question. It is difficult to give you a number without other variables. Cranberry Township is located in Butler County and the taxes are less then the surrounding Allegheny County. Once you have decided on a home to purchase I would prepare you a estimated cost sheet that would include any additional fees you may have included with your monthly mortgage payment. These fees are dictated by the amount of down payment you will be putting on the house which would leave you with the total amount being borrowed. My numbers are only an estimate. After you meet with your financial lender they prepare a good faith estimate that would give you the exact numbers.
I would like the opportunity to help you in your home search. Please contact me with any addditional questions.
Lisa Fuller
Taxes in Cranberry Township are very reasonable. Cranberry Township is in Butler County. Just a few miles south in Allegheny County the taxes would be much higher. The taxes vary on on the homes but you could expect between 3000- 3600 per year. This includes county,local and school tax.Please let me know if you have any other questions,

Georgie Smigel
Coldwell Banker Real Estate
20510 Rt 19
Cranberry Twp,Pa 16066
724-776-2900x230
gsmigel@realtor.com
It depends on the location and age. However, I good guestimate would be around $3000-3500.