Home Buying in Orange County>Question Details

Likesugardes…, Home Buyer in Brea, CA

My family and I are searching for a home in North OC in the high 500k range. If you have a home to sell in this price range and it hasn't yet

Asked by Likesugardesigns, Brea, CA Wed Mar 20, 2013

hit the MLS please contact me. I am willing to use seller's realtor to buy the property if the deal is right. We are pre-qualified and ready to buy ASAP in Brea, Yorba Linda, Placentia, Fullerton or La Habra.

Answers

5
PacWest Properties have several homes in and around your areas.... contact them at 800-316-5913 ext 2501.. to discuss further..
Please email me at ocnorth@gmail.com with how many bedrooms and bathrooms are required. I have a couple of properties coming up that might work for you.
Hi There,
I have a home that is in a backup position right now. It cannot hurt to take a look; and if it falls out, it's yours. 5 bedroom 3000 sq. feet on a 9000 sq. foot lot. In Placentia. Needs some updating, but a great price for the size.
Connie Bramble
Prudential CA Realty
714-337-8718
I have a home at 1220 Rain Tree, La Habra that going to hit the market in a few days at $619,900. Let me know if you are interesed in looking at it.

Joe Homs, Realtor
949-625-4533
joe@joehoms.com
Web Reference: http://thehomsteam.com
Hi, I might have something for you. Get in touch and let me know what you're looking for.

Joe Van Fossen
(714)584-7154
joe.vanfossen@gmail.com