Home Buying in Junction City>Question Details

Hood35, Both Buyer and Seller in Junction City, KS

My family and I are planning on moving there within the next 6-8 months. How long do houses normally stay on the market in this area?

Asked by Hood35, Junction City, KS Tue Oct 11, 2011

Answers

11
I want to warn all soldiers deploying to Kansas do NOT rent ANY HOME near the back of the WASTE MANAGEMENT in Junction City the crime is high your home gets broken into and SHOT AT! No kidding anywhere up behind the sewer place that whole entire neighborhood is total cr ap! BEWARE your LIFE IS WORTH MORE THAN CHEAP RENT!
Regarding how long do houses normally stay on the market in our area... many factors that calculate into this. For example price range, square footage, number of bedrooms, size of the yard, just to name a few. Overall our market trend shows a steady market and have been very consistent in home sales in the past few years. Junction City is a great area to live and own a home. Please give me a call 480.321.9161 to discuss your move. I will be glad to start with you sending you listings so that you can become familiar with the market. You may also reach me at cori.pratt@coldwellbanker.com

Cori Pratt
480.321.9161 cell
Each lender has different guidelines regarding lending. It may be that you are not able to buy at this time; however, if you talk to the right lender they will provide options/suggestions of what you need to do to get yourself in a position to buy in the upcoming months. Please contact me to discuss your particular situation. Cori.pratt@coldwellbanker.com.
There are several factors to consider. It depends largely on what type, price range, and size and age of a home that you would be most interested in purchasing. Some homes sell very quickly. Since there isn't an oversupply of certain types and price range of 3 bedroom, 2 bath homes, our MLS statistics show that many are selling within 60 days of listing. Call me and let's discuss the price range of home you are looking for and the special features that you are looking for and let me send you the available homes and keep you updated until you get to Junction City/ Fort Riley and I can show you homes when you can come to the area to look at homes.

Call Angie Greenwood at 785-761-6730.
Please give me a call to further discuss this home in Junction City. I would be glad to assist.

Cori Pratt
I am an agent in Hays, Kansas and have customers leaving a house in Junction City. Do you know what your budget is?

Sherry DeHaan
Realty Executives of Hays
785-623-7272
Like Charlotte said in her answer, there are many variables that go into that number. But if your looking for a home in the Fort Riley area then you need to give me a call and we'll find the right home for you!
Michael Stoddard - Fort Riley Real Estate (785) 307-0450
I don't know about purchase or selling. You'll need to contact a realtor. I just have rentals in the JC/Manhattan area.
Every home is truly different. Variables such as location, price, condition and similar homes on the market all play a key role. If you must sell your home in order to purchase, a contingency offer may be an option for you. If have the patience, waiting can put you in a better bargaining position. Contact me and we can discuss it further.
First of all, be agressive in getting information of your property out to all agents. Use a flyer servie that agents rececieve. I would start marketing now and if you are a Realtor or a Real Estate Agent, be sure to disclose that fact. But here in CA, houses are taking from 90 days to around 1 year to sell depending on the pricing of the home and location. I was fortionate that I was able to list a home and sell it in 45 days and got the best price, but I did what I am suggesting.
Generally, days on the market will vary based on exact location, pricing, condition, schools, etc.