Melanie, Home Buyer in Richmond Hill, Queens,...

My family and I are looking for a home in Queens NY. We are first time home buyers and do not want anything

Asked by Melanie, Richmond Hill, Queens, NY Sun May 31, 2009

over 420,000. Are there any good areas and good homes in Queens for this price? If so, what areas?

Answers

5
Melanie,
I take it you've decided that number based on some payment affordability equation. I would like to submit the following items that could expand or decrease the purchase price and still fit into your budget:
Program Type
Down Payment
Interest Rate
Program Term
Lenders Credit
Sellers Concession
Available Housing Grants
Taxes
Special Tax Zone incentives

Bottom Line: you could get more, if you are working with a professional mortgage consultant. If your mortgage representative did not explore these options with you be first understanding what your needs and limitations are, you may miss a great opportunity to get what you want and afford it!
Call for a free consultation.

Roy Bhiro
718-390-7200 Office
609-351-3619 Cell
rbhiro@primelending.com Email
http://www.royhomeloans.com Web
Hi Melanie, My name is Rayan and i might have some homes that you should take a look at. I work for Hillel Realty Group. You should give us a call at 718-417-7000. I would definitely love to find your family the right home that you can actually call a home and be happy to be home owners. I also have lived in Richmond Hill for a good amount of my life and know the area really well.
If you haven't already done so, now is the time to speak to a qualified loan officer and see what your budget can handle. Thereafter, drive through some of the Queens neighborhoods of interest to you and see which is most appealing to you, then choose yourself a good Realtor and start touring some of the homes. If you need asssistance feel free to call or e-mail.

Anna
917-576-5376
abrocco@laffey.com
Rcihmond hill has plenty of deals south of 420k.....
Web Reference: http://uvpinc.net
I will answer your questions and also give you a suggestion.

1) I can provide you a free software search service called ListingBook which covers every property on Long Island, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan that are listing with the Board of Realtors. In that way, you can control your search and change it at will to have all the answers to all of your questions. To get you started, I need only first name, last name and an email address...after that, it's in your hands.

2) In addition to your question, as first time buyers, do not even begin to look until you have a FULLY Pre-Approval from A LENDER that is contingent only upon a contract and an appraisal. Anything less than that and you may be spinning your wheels.

If you wish to discuss any of the above, feel free to contact me at 631-425-6150 or Gail@GailGladstone.com.
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com