Helaurin, Both Buyer and Seller in Havertown, PA

My daughter wants to find a lease-purchase in S. Philadelphia. What's the best way to approach owners' agents with a lease-purchase

Asked by Helaurin, Havertown, PA Mon Apr 18, 2011

proposal?

Answers

3
Why is it that she wants a lease-purchase? Lack of downpayment? Credit issues? Maybe we can work together to find a way for her to buy instead.

Julie E. Kimmel

RE/MAX Home Experts
530 S 2nd St Ste 109
Philadelphia, PA 19147
(215) 467-2892 Office & Fax
(215) 704-5577 Cell
JulieEKimmel@gmail.com
Many home owners must sale a home in order to move on with their lives. Best locate a rental which offers a lease option . Always use a Realtor represent you in these types of transactions

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Simply ask the agent if the owner will accept one or even look at them. I would warn my seller against them as I would warn you to warn your daughter about them. They are rarely good for the seller and rarely good for the buyer because they almost never work out. Most sellers will not even look at the offer because the seller want to sell, not become a landlord and probably get the house back a year later to try and resell again. Tell your daughter to save, fix her credit and then buy when she can get a loan to do it, not with a rent to own deal that most likely won't work out and she would loose more money.