Question Details

Mimomma02, Home Buyer in Big Rapids, MI

My credit score has moved up to around 626 and I want to buy a home.

Asked by Mimomma02, Big Rapids, MI Sun May 8, 2011

I currently live in a double-wide that I own, but is in a park. I went to talk to the bank about getting a mortgage to buy another house and sell this one, or possibly get a loan to move this one. They said no to both. So now I am looking for land contracts. If and when I sell this house, I would have about $15,000 to $20,000 to put on another. So who do I contact to find out about land contracts or mortgages for bad credit? Please help. We really need to move soon.

Help the community by answering this question:


The best mortgage for you is going to be an FHA loan. Once you have your credit score up ro 640 you will be able to apply for this type of loan.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun May 8, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer