Home Buying in Cloquet>Question Details

Amylynn, Home Buyer in Cloquet, MN

My closing date has been changed 2 times because of usda taking so long, will i get my closing date set for this wednesday, i live in MN. It is very

Asked by Amylynn, Cloquet, MN Sat Oct 10, 2009

frustrating. I need help

Answers

5
This has nothing to do with your lender, but more to do with the USDA turnaround times. This is a great loan program; however, they generally do take a lot longer.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 18, 2009
Delays can happen yet if you feel you're not getting understandable answers you might ask for the loan officers manager so they could explain it to you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 10, 2009
Your lender is your source of information; if your loan consultant is not getting the information, he or she can tell you what the process is, what has to take place within that particular system. As a loan consultant myself, as well we being a licensed real estate associate, I can tell you that each system is different, but the most important word is "system" and each group has one that has to be followed from application to underwriting to closing. Let me know if I can be more specific; but first, seek out your loan consultant and ask to see the documented trail of paperwork within that system to see how it will work for you. Liz, 612-986-4105
What did the Mortgage Consultant said? What are the details of the delay? Appraisal? Funds?
It's up to the lender to provide a clear to close. No way of telling if you will have it by Wednesday for certain.