Home Buying in Scottsdale>Question Details

jch,  in La Quinta, CA

My clients are looking for a seller carry in Dc Ranch, Silverleaf, Whisper Rock or comparable.

Asked by jch, La Quinta, CA Thu Jun 20, 2013

They are looking to put a Maximum down of 250-400k and a seller carry 48-60 months or longer if your client would like a solid return of 5-6% on their money...

They need a home that is min 3k sqft 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (inside the main house or at least connectable) or larger.

My clients have a credit score of almost 800 and verifiable income.

Quick 7-10 day close for the right house. Any price of home is an option as long as the seller understands that 25-400k max is what they will be putting down.

Answers

7
I have a home for sale in Pinnacle Peak that is 5bd 4.5ba 4620sqft on 2 acres that I will carry with $400k down and 5%. The address of the property is 26435 North Paso Trail Scottsdale AZ 85255. Feel free to call me if this is something your clients would consider and I can share more details on the property. You can reach me directly at 602-318-5638. My name is Mark Alexander and I am the owner and listing agent.
Hi!!

I've found 3 properties via the MLS with a seller carry back as an option. I can send out an email to my colleagues to see whether they have any clients who have homes listed at this time within those subdivisions who would be willing to carry the loan.
Let me know if you would like me to do that for you :)
AmberR@RealtyOneAZ.com
Hi JCH;

I can zero this down for you more. However, to get started here are the homes in Scottsdale and the NE Valley including Paradise Valley with Seller May Carry terms: http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?zq5a51bhnum,12,1

Call me with any questions.

Jeffrey Masich, Realtor, GRI, MBA
HomeSmart
Scottsdale, Arizona
Arizona homes and land for purchase or sale
http://ArizonaHomesLand.com
JeffMasich@ArizonaHomesLand.com
480-556-0940
If you would like to take a look at some of the homes in that area where owner carry might be available, here is a link.

http://link.flexmls.com/zq4zx2jltax,12

I have included homes that are over 3,000 sq. ft in Scottsdale gated golf communities such as those in DC Ranch, Whisper Rock, Silverleaf, and more.

You can also find a lot of information about those individual neighborhoods on my website.
http://www.scottsdalehomescouts.com

Please let me know if you have any other questions!
There's one in DC Ranch in the $700's, email me if you'd like details. Seller financing is not too common in our current market because demand is so high from qualified cash and conventionally-financed buyers. Typically we'll see it on higher-end properties that aren't financeable through other means.
I found four homes specifically in Scottsdale that would seller carry. If you send me an email address I can forward those properties to you. I could also look to find some homes with enough equity that an offer could be presented. Let me know how I can help.

Amy Willaby
Green Street Realty
602-403-3209
Would there be any interest in paradise valley? Beautiful large home on a large lot
Thoughts?
Flag Sat Jun 22, 2013
I'm not the listing agent, but here's the MLS number. I lived in the home for two plus years and worked for the owner for many years, and he recently indicated he would do a seller carry back for the right client, it is also available for rental.
6901 E Belmont AVE Paradise Valley, AZ 85253 mls 2738275 active rental
4861769 closed.
Flag Thu Jun 20, 2013
send over a link to view property
Flag Thu Jun 20, 2013