Hazel Reed-g…, Home Buyer in South Portland, ME

My buyer agent changed real estate firms; can I get out of my exclusive buyer's contract with his previous firm?

Asked by Hazel Reed-goldstein, South Portland, ME Mon Sep 7, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


CJ Dubois-Cote’s answer
Hi Hazel,

Yes, you can. You will need to contact the Designated Broker of the agency to request a termination of your agreement.

If you are looking for a new buyer agent, I am an Accredited Buyers Representative with Prudential Prime Properties and would be delighted to assist you, Hazel.

CJ Dubois-Cote, 207-615-1663 or cindy@prubay.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 7, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer