Home Buying in 11236>Question Details

dmanfre, Home Buyer in Boston, MA

My bank wants me to re-sign the mortgage documents again because they did not register with the county the first time. My mortgage is over a year old.

Asked by dmanfre, Boston, MA Sun Apr 13, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


I think the mortgage papers you signed at your closing include a form that says you agree to sign or resign documents if need be. Call your real estate attorney and get their take on it.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 13, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer