Home Buying in Joplin>Question Details

Chrystal Moo…, Home Buyer in Pittsburgh, PA

My aunt lives in joplin and tells me that buying houses is cheap there and that no credit is needed, is that true?

Asked by Chrystal Moore, Pittsburgh, PA Wed Apr 24, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3067446697-3509-Oak-Ridge-Dr-…

Answers

4
Hi Chrystal, For the most part homes are very reasonable, but you must have credit if you plan to borrow. I don't believe we have any lenders who will loan without an acceptable credit score. Good Luck in your investments! Sudy 417-540-7213
The one thing we do have available that probably is not available there is Rural Development loans. It is through the USDA and you can finance 100% but you still will need adequate credit.
Yes credit is needed, you were misinformed. Yes houses are very resonably priced but you do get what you pay for. You will need a preapproval letter to make an offer on any property in Joplin and the surrounding area.
If Joplin is in the United Staes; I can guarantte that the Buyer needs to have CREDIT to buy a house.