Home Buying in Greenwood>Question Details

Bethanne And…, Home Buyer in Greenwood, IN

My agent told me that 2441 long leaf dr has accepted an offer for this home. Since this property was withdrawn due to the foreclosure freeze on bank

Asked by Bethanne Andrews, Greenwood, IN Fri Oct 15, 2010

owned homes, I was curious if the buyers also withdrew the offer. My agent says that I should probably get this house out of my head, but I can't help but keep thinking about it. Thanks for your time, Bethanne

Answers

2
Jim Weaver’s answer
Yes it has an accpetted offer and then bank withdrawed the house. It anyones guess as to when it will be ready for the market again.

I can set a profil for you and let you know when it is ready for offers again. This is one of the banks that I have a close relationship with and they send be notices about 2 days before they show up on the Listing system.

I would be happy to work with you on this property or any other one you would be interested in.

If you have any questions please give me a call

Jim Weaver
Kw Realty
317-313-2244
I'm afraid your agent is correct. The home had a accepted offer, and than was withdrawn on 10/8. We have no idea how long this freeze is going to take. We've heard anywhere from, three weeks to three months.
A lot of pending contacts on forclosures have extended their closing dates in hopes of being able to close in a few weeks. We're all hoping that this will work out soon.