Home Buying in Fairmont>Question Details

Carolyncurry, Home Buyer in 26554

My Question is My husband and I are living currently in an apt. we have a house being renovated. But Desperately need a bigger place and it may take

Asked by Carolyncurry, 26554 Fri Jan 7, 2011

a few months for the new house. Are there any places that the real estate market will allow a month to month lease. on a property that is being sold.

Answers

2
Fairmont is such a hard place to find rental property that doesn't have a years lease attached to it. I sell mostly new construction and my buyers are always having the same problem. Most of them will end up staying in a Hotel with a large efficiency room with a kitchenette and hating it until they move into their new home. I hope you find another option, but this has helped my customers out a great deal.
Suzanne Utt
304-282-4151
Carolyncurry;
There may quite be.
Contact a local Real Estate Agent and ask for rentals that can be leased on a month-to-month basis.
Good Luck!!
Web Reference: http://www.321property.com