Tyler LaCombe, Home Buyer in Connelly Springs, NC

My Disabled Vet partner and I need to move, as our home is deemed unsafe for our health. Icredit score of appx. 680 .Will we be able to get a loan?

Asked by Tyler LaCombe, Connelly Springs, NC Fri Feb 22, 2013

Answers

5
Most lenders look for a 640 and above, however there are other factors. If you would like help in finding a home more suitable for you and your partner please contact me.

Kevin Teeters
828-228-5076
You can get approved with a 680 for VA If any company can get you approved its the The Lenders Network,

Being the wife of a disabled veteran I am quite familiar with VA Loans. Credit scores are only part of the equation. As a disabled Vet you would not have a funding fee which will save you 2% in closing costs. I would suggest you contact a lender in the area. I have several I would recommend.

I can be reached at debbybullockbenfield@gmail.com

Debby Bullock Benfield
Weichert Realtors-Team Metro
828-217-1983
Knowing no more than what you have shared I am certain it's worth contacting a lender to find out. Good luck!
Loan approval is typically based on 3 things: Income, Credit, and Down Payment. As a disabled vet your partner may qualify for VA Financing, and if the disability is a result of service might be exempt from the VA funding fee.

Feel free to give me a call and I can help you with the mortgage process.

Tony

Tony Grech
Loan Officer -NMLS #966417
Tony.Grech@WCSLending.com

Phone: 866.936.5363 ext. 278