Anjones85, Home Buyer in 33760

My Credit score is around 690 Im applying for a mortgage... what sort of interest rate will I get in this economy? Should I go with BOA or WF?

Asked by Anjones85, 33760 Mon Jul 9, 2012

Answers

8
contact me and I will give you a name and phone number of a person to call.
It is not only credit score but debt to income and amount of down payment and whether it is a jumbo or not
A lot go into a mortgage to get a rate
I wish someone who answered would give you a ballpark answer instead of just writing 'call me' like this is free ad space.

lenders use more than one factor when determining your qualification for a mortgage loan. You do have a good credit score, but more detailed info is needed to determine the interest rate you could qualify for (debt-to-income-ratio, loan amount).

What about your credit and employment history? Do you have steady income and enough assets for down payment and closing costs?

I work for a direct lender and offer personalized customer service to all my clients. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience, if I may be of any service to you.

Beate Rodriguez
Lic. Loan Originator
NMLS# 299244

Beate.Rodriguez@HGFLoans.com
Cell: 954.695.4849
Are you interested in a rate much lower than BofA or WF is willing to give you?

Here's how qualified buyers can almost effortlessly obtain the lowest rates

http://www.trulia.com/blog/steve_31/2012/07/my_realtor_bough…

http://www.trulia.com/blog/steve_31/2012/05/why_why_would_a_…
Hello Anjones85,

Your interest rate is not only determined by your credit score but also can be affected by several other things including the type of loan, amount of your down payment, and the type of property you are purchasing. I am a licensed, experienced mortgage broker and work with several different lenders with very competitve rates. If you would like to contact me directly I'll be happy to give you more detailed answers to your particular situation.

Best of luck to you!

Alice Barker
Licensed Mortgage Broker
Ameritrust Mortgage Associates LLC
Cell: (904) 614-7312
Email: AliceB@ameritrustmortgage.info
I think you will get your best answer from a mortgage broker or representative. Call Ron Guido who is our Home Loans representative at Coldwell Banker-St. Pete Central. His number is 727-254-8505 or email him at ronald.guido@mortgagefamily.com, It does not cost anything to get some helpful information from him. Good Luck.
It depends on other factors besides just credit score - debt to income ratio, etc. Neither, in my opinion regarding banks. Big is not always better. Both of these lenders have been extremely SLOW to process loans in my own experience. I have a good local lender I use if you'd like info, email me thru Trulia!

Liane Jamason, REALTOR
Smith & Associates Real Estate
727-755-3325
I am a Florida Mortgage Broker http://www.pro-option.com

I believe realtors are helpful on purchases

Want to see how realtors respond to this question before I respond