Home Buying in 02905>Question Details

venusjones, Home Buyer in Providence, RI

Must move because of sale new owners want to occupy property. Need at least 3bd rooms in Washington Park area would like single family if available,

Asked by venusjones, Providence, RI Fri Feb 22, 2013

Must have yard or some outdoor area.

Help the community by answering this question:


Happy to help. Email me joshg@alumni.brown.edu. Lots of spaces available.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 22, 2013
The First thing you'll need to do is speak to a lender to get a pre approval letter, so that when you choose an agent & find a house, you'll be able to make an offer. Gather as much info as possible on the buying process and find out how much time that you have to move( very important)
Web Reference: http://Jimmygirardi.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 22, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer