Vlad Kushnar…, Other/Just Looking in Chicago, IL

Multi Family Properties

Asked by Vlad Kushnarenko, Chicago, IL Fri Apr 11, 2008

I am interested in a multifamily building (4-12 units) in Old Louisville. Does anyone have an opinion on them ? Is it a good investment in general ? Income vs appreciation - what is more dynamic ?

Answers

4
Mark Atteberry’s answer
Old Louisville has one of the largest number of victorian homes of any city in America. Over time, many of these have been converted to multi-unit buildings with incredible character.

Obviously, with any purchase you need the particulars to measure what deal works the best and provides either the equity, cash flow (or both) that you desire.

Feel free to call or email for more information.

Ps. Baso...your comments could be construed as housing descrimination. And no, the local realtors could care less about the activities of foreign realtors (foreign...not from Louisville or USA???) You really have a skewed outlook and, most likely, too much time on your hands. Not very becoming from a "man of the cloth"

Mark Atteberry
502-224-1039
mark@LouisvilleMarket.com
I have several Multi-family buildings listed, as a frormer owner of a proeprty management company, I know and understand the investor!
contact me anytime
http://www.rededgelive.com/red-edge-realty-agents/don-driskell/
-don driskell
Red Edge Realty
502+727.0280
We will flag your name: Vlad Kushnarenko. We will search all databases for information on your record as a property owner. We monitor the foreclosures and county commissioner's auctions. Our local realtors monitor foreign realtor activities. If you come, we will give you a grace period in which to prove you are a serious property owner here for the long haul of investing in the upgrade and health of the neighborhood and not merely a flipper/speculator or worse a slum lord. This is an historic preservation district with strong requirements and obligations made on maintaining properties and how restoration is accomplished.
Educate yourself on the Old Louisville Historic Preservation District and Traditional Neighborhood Zoning District. Or don't come here, take your dollars to Detroit.
I could type an extensive answer to what I perceive to be the extent of your question, but the truth is I would need to know more details about your investment goals, capital to invest, how the properties would be managed, etc., etc...

The short answer is yes, it could be a good investment, but let's take a look at the complete package and see how the numbers work out.

You can find my contact info on my profile, or my website, to further discuss...