Home Buying in Lake Placid>Question Details

K Valley, Other/Just Looking in Lake Placid, NY

Mr.Dominic, I see you have a wonderful portfolio of homes for sale in the Adirondacks. What properties are truly worth investing in? I am a very

Asked by K Valley, Lake Placid, NY Wed Dec 29, 2010

picky buyer and won't know what I want until I see it.
Kind regards,
Ken LaValley, NYC

Dear Ken,
Happy New Year! We have a ton of inventory and some are or could be bought a good value. I would like to have a indepth conversation of what your goals, needs, and wants maybe than look at some properties and see where it goes from there.
Kind regards,
Brian Dominic
Ken -

What are you goals beside just making a profit? What is your time frame? Will you use the property yourself, rent it out or just sit on it. What is your budget?

There are deals being made every day. If you want specifics call or write me and I'll try to help you find something that works for you.

Bob Martin
Associate Broker
Select Sotheby's International Realty
Lake Placid, NY 12946
Why not consider directly contacting Mr. Dominic with all your questions--keep in mind that there is a chance that this message will not be seen by Mr. Dominic.