Home Buying in Philadelphia>Question Details

Vivi, Home Buyer in Cleveland, OH

Moving to Philly for work and looking to buy a home; pre-approved for 700K.

Asked by Vivi, Cleveland, OH Fri Mar 28, 2014

Need to be within a 25 minute commute to Temple University Hospital. Looking for a 4 bed, 2.5 bath home with a modest yard. Have a 3-year old and another on the way. Would like to be in a friendly neighborhood, with easy access to grocery stores and restaurants and in a good school district. Which neighborhoods are the best fit for these criteria?

Answers

7
Hi Christina - congrats on your upcoming move.! I happen to live within a 25 minute commute by regional rail to Temple, so I am extremely familiar with the the type of area that you are interested in.
In fact, two of my clients work at Temple.

Feel free to contact me at any time.

Lori Jentleson
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
Fox & Roach, Realtors
8400 Germantown Ave, Suite 2
Philadelphia 19118
Fax: 215-248-2659
lori.jentleson@foxroach.com
Hi Vivi,

Congratulations on your new job and move to Philadelphia!

I moved here from NY years ago and attended Temple University, so I am very familiar with the surrounding areas and the commute to and from Philadelphia from the surrounding suburbs.

With that being said, I would be happy to show you around the area and let you decide what area best suits your needs.

Fee free to give me a call or send an e-mail so we can talk about this further.

-
Christina Ferriello
REALTORĀ®
Century 21 Alliance
3012 Township Line Road
Drexel Hill, PA 19026
610) 449-6006 (Main Office)
(610) 449-0645 (Fax)
(914) 469-7672 (Cell)
christinaf@century21.com

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!
https://www.facebook.com/cferriellorealtor
https://twitter.com/XtinaRealEstate
Hi Vivi,

I'd be more than happy to help you learn about the Philadelphia neighborhoods and find a great living solution for you and your family. There are a few different catchment areas for favorable schools - you can also check out http://www.greatschools.org for rankings. Philadelphia is filled with great restaurants so that part will be easy. Neighborhoods that might meet your needs are the Art Museum or Logan Square of hand. You'll need to get a feel for what you like when you come into the city. Depending on where you look, your budget will take you pretty far. Please feel free to reach out with any questions and check out my recommendations from past clients. Good luck and I hope you'll give me a call to see if I can help you out.

Meghan (McIntyre) Klauder REALTORĀ®
Drexel University 2002 - BS, MS
Temple University 2009 - MBA
Preferred REALTOR for Drexel University's Homeowner Program

C. 267-975-5470
O. 267-238-5767
F. 267-386-2185
http://www.realestatewithheart.com

Real Estate With Heart Team - Skye Michiels & Associates
Keller Williams I Center City Office
1619 Walnut Street, 5th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Hi Vivi,

I have a lot of home that would meet your needs. Feel free to contact me if you would like some more info.

Mike
Hi Vivi,

Call me today to get started at 215.910.5411. My team provides top-notch service to ensure a smooth transaction each time! I'd love to work with you.

Thanks! -Jo

--
Jo Price, Esq.
Keller Williams Realty Group
Hi Vivi,

How are you? I'd love to speak with you more so that I can help you and your family find something that works for you and your lifestyle. I am a mom & a Realtor, so I definitely understand the importance of finding a safe neighborhood with lots of conveniences. There are many different options for you in your price range.

Have you checked out the great schools website? http://www.greatschools.org/
This is a wonderful resource, especially if you are relocating and aren't familiar with the different catchments in the Philadelphia area.

When would be a good time for the two of us to catch up? Please feel free to reach out by phone/text/email whenever works best for you. I'd love to get to know you more & see how I can help you with your home search.

Janette Spirk-Cayne
REALTORĀ®
U S Spaces Inc.
2206 Walnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19103
Call/Text: (267) 317- 8361
Office: (215) 829-8850 x 235
Fax: (267) 573-0885
Email: janette@usspaces.com
Hi Vivi,

There are a lot of great neighborhoods both in the city and the surrounding suburbs that fit what you have described. Are you looking for more of a suburban or city location? Do you plan to take public transportation or drive to work?

Let's set up a time to chat more in detail about your ideal home. Feel free to PM me; I'd be happy to brainstorm with you.

Hilary

Weichert, Realtors
215.885.8100 office
215.919.7497 direct