Home Buying in Somerset>Question Details

Dana, Home Buyer in Braintree, MA

Moving to New Jersy from Canada!

Asked by Dana, Braintree, MA Tue Apr 16, 2013

Looking for tips on great family friendly suburbs near Somerset, NJ (where my husbands new job is). Looking for great elementary/middle schools. Lots of green space, sports programs, safe neighbourhood. 4 bedroom between $600-750,000.

Answers

9
Hi Dana, Somerset County is my primary area of focus and I would be honored to assist you with your search and purchase. Take a moment to visit my profile and read through reviews from buyers I have assisted so you get a sense for the way I work.

There are a number of communities that I can recommend to you including Bridgewater, Warren and Basking Ridge.

I'm here to help....

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
Web Reference: http://www.FeenickHomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 16, 2013
I just listed a colonial in my home town district of somerset within your price range has a fantastic spec 4 bed 3.5 bath 3 car garage walk out basement media room etc
9083007419 Alan A E Horne
Hi Dana, Jeannie Feenick back again to make an effort to connect with you --- you'll find options in many communities in Somerset County that meet your criteria.

A great way to start the process is to review a sampling of what is available in your price point in the various communities of interest. Then we can drill down from there so that when you hit the pavement, your time is well spend.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you would like to discuss further. I'm here to help in any way.

Jeanne Feenick
Dana did you move? or you still looking.
Hi Dana,
The Fair Housing Act, here in the USA, prohibits the steering of one community over others by Realtors. I invite you to research different communities using my website. There, you will find much information regarding each neighborhood, schools and much more. I am confident, that you will find it to be very useful. I would be happy to assist you find a home in any community of your choosing.

Best of luck to you in your home search. And may I be the first to say, welcome to the neighborhood!

http://www.fairhousingrights.org/Housing_Laws/FH_Act.htm
Dana,

I would recommend you look at Bridgewater, Hillsborough, Branchburg or Montgomery. Feel free to contact me at your convenience for more detail about the current listing is these areas.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Ron Sheedy
Coldwell Banker - Robert Michael Realty
(732) 239-7452 Cell
rdsheed@comcast.net
Hi Dana:

I've been working full time in this market area for over 20 years and would be glad to help! Hillsborough, Bridgewater, Branchburg or Raritan Township would probably work for you. Feel free to call me at: 908-240-5432 or email me at: denisetherealestatelady@gmail.com and I can pass along some listings.

Have a great day!
Hi Dana,

Sounds like Hillsborough or Montgomery would be a great destination for you. You can call me: 732-930-8823 or email me: GregoryTGoins@gmail.com and I will send you some listings
Hi Dana,

I live in the area and know the market pretty well. I would love to help you find something in your price range and area.

Below is my information please feel free to contact me.

Melissa Silva
201-527-7313
realestate.mel.s@gmail.com