Home Buying in Melissa>Question Details

Sylvia Aguil…, Home Buyer in Corpus Christi, TX

Moving to Melissa's Liberty square. I am concerned because I don't see Safety rated on a high scale. Is there alot of criminal activity?

Asked by Sylvia Aguilar, Corpus Christi, TX Mon Mar 28, 2011

Answers

4
Sylvia,
I have sold up in that subdivision and my client loves it. If you are concerned about the crime rate in that area and you have axhausted all these websites, call the Melissa Police Dept. They will tell you if you ask. Plus, you can ask them any other questions about the area.
The further north you go from the DFW metroplex the newer it is. You have that "down home feeling" and yet sophisticated in areas. I would be glad to help you with this if you will email me. Please let me know if you have found another agent to represent you.
Not sure what you mean by "safety rated on a high scale" - what site are you looking at.? Here is another link to property crime rates in Melissa showing lower crime rates than other areas: http://www.idcide.com/citydata/tx/melissa.htm
Being the wife of a cop, I would never dream of doing my Husband's job. Realtors have to know when they can and cannot answer questions. Criminal activity is a topic that is best left to the local police department. In DFW, the PD's have non-emergency numbers.
You can find the area crime statistics at