Keller Williams Realty Success
Direct Line: 303-578-0741
Thanks for your reply. If you will send me an email address where I can send you a list of homes/townhomes under $275K I will do a search and get you the list. Then you can select a few and I can send you the MLS sheets on the homes -so you can see what kind of homes and townhomes are available. thanks -Bob Berry email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathryn Carlson, Licensed Real Estate Broker Owner ,
Bachelor of Science, Realtor, Accredited. Luxury Home Specialist, e-Pro Certified
Memberships: National Association of Realtors,
Colorado Association of Realtors, Denver Board of Realtors, Council of Residential Specialists,
Council of Luxury Home Specialists, Colorado Mortgage Holding Company, Licensed HUD Broker, Denver Metrolist
Homes and Lifestyles of Colorado
Finding Your Place Called Home
Cell (720) 226-8199 - Direct (303) 816-9199 - Fax (303) 845-9938
Special Offers, Daily Home Lists, and
Market Conditions: http://www.DenverHomeLiving.com
9 Divisions to Serve You:
Luxury Home Living - City Living - Mountain Living -Condo & Town Home Living -
Farm & Country Living - Relocation/First Time Home Buyers - REO Bank Owned & Short Sales -
Income & Investment - Land.
* Your Home Sold in 90 Days or $1,000 to You.
* 2.6% Total to Sell Your Home (if you are planning on Buying).
Over 30 Years of Combined Company Experience of Tech/ and Real Estate Sales.
Serving the Entire Denver Metro Region & the Mountains.
Thank Your for Your Referrals of Friends & Family - They are the Life of Our Business.
There are many fabulous homes in your price range. I would look at single family detached homes because they hold their value better. http://www.SimpleHomeFionder.com has every home in the MLS, you can look up listings by school and it will even email you new listings automatically when they became available.
If you are looking at townhomes so you donâ€™t have to so yard work, itâ€™s always cheaper to pay the neighborâ€™s kid than the HOA fee.
Hope this helps,
You can enter the school and ALL of the available homes will come up. Let me know if you need some help?
1. Lindy Marquez with Beacon Properties. 303-709-0998. I have given her several referrals over the last 7 years when people are looking to rent.
2. http://www.rentals.com is an excellant rental website you can use to do some research.
3. For more relocation info click on this link. http://www.homesellteam.com/Relocation_Info/page_615600.html
4. Also do you need the names of some top agents in your area? I do know of several successful agents that I can research for you and then get back with you. Let me know what town you are in.
5. I also have available a relocation guide and CD that can be mailed to you. Just let me know by email your mailing address if you are interested.
If you haven't already ruled out a house instead of a townhome then there are actually quite a few detached homes in that area for your price range. Here they are if you want to take a look: http://www.realasave.com/Search_execute.action?lng=-105.1290
A good site for checking out rentals is HotPads.com. Lots of photos and easy access to contact info if needs be. Best of luck to you.