Starr Smart, Other/Just Looking in Yorktown, VA

Moving to Cumberland county, PA. I'm looking for 4bd and 2 bath in CV schools.

Asked by Starr Smart, Yorktown, VA Fri May 21, 2010

Answers

5
Good afternoon! I see that you have already received very good answers to your question however I wanted to reach out to you and personally invite you to my community. I am the new home sales consultant for Good Hope Farms South and you can visit my website, http://www.mcnaughtonhomes.com to view our quick delivery homes (I have 2 ready to move in to) and also the 47 other home plans that we will build. If you don't like those, we also do custom building. I do recommend that you consider new construction in your consideration for a new home as you get warranties for 1 year (covers almost everything in the home) and a 10 year warranty for structural. Everything is new!!! Carpets, paint, etc. If you choose to build of course you get to personalize to your tastes and not live with some elses. I also forgot to mention that when you buy new the homes are using the latest technology and products on the market, including the energy efficiency. I always point out that PRICE v COST (of maintenance) are 2 separate things. Price you deal with 1x, cost of maintenance you will be dealing with every day you reside in the home.

Regards and best of luck!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 5, 2011
Hello, there are a host of homes that suit this critieria. The best way to start is to look at all availble homes that meet that criteria within your price range. Feel free to emai me at jen.pfister@jgr.com and I will send you a list. From that list you can choice which ones really seem to "fit" what you are looking for.

Please include your price range and time frame in which you are moving. I am available to meet you when you come to the area to show you the homes. It is best to pick an agent that you are comfortable with and stay with them to recieve the best service available.

Thanks for your consideration....Jen Pfister

I have the perfect place for you. I have a 4+ bedroom, 2 1/2 bath farm house in CV school district. 3500 SF of living space. 2 car garage, attic and basement for storage. Big beautiful yard. Hardwoods throughout. Please email me at tonja.weddle@jgr.com and I'll send you pics. Thanks Tonja
Hello Starr,
Are you looking to move soon? Do you need to have listings in the area sent to your e mail? I can do this for you. Do you have a buyers agent? Best to have one on your side. Please let me know what your needs are at this time. I am happy to pick up the ball and pass along the information you need at this very time. It really does not mean just listings e mailed anything you need just ask!
Hello, I'd be happy to assist with your pre approval. I specialize in FHA and conventional loans in the PA area. Have a good weekend! Chad Cbahnsen@mortgagenetwork.com 610 622 2212