I would love to help you and your family. I am a native Austinite and know the city very well, as well as the schools.
The best thing to do is to work with a realtor here in Austin. This way, they can be your man/woman on the ground looking with you and finding a perfect place for you to live.
There are many options here and it really depends on how close the city you want to be and what part of town you prefer. Have you ever been to Austin?
Please feel free to contact me directly, you can go onto my profile here and send me a message, so you don't need to spend money on calling over seas.
I look forward to helping you find your new home!
When I work with a family relocating from another city, I start out by asking questions that help me understand what kind of lifestyle they are looking for. Such as:
1) Do you want to live in the city where you can walk to stores and restaurants? Or would you rather have a larger home in the suburbs near the major employers?
2) Do you prefer a certain type of architecture such as modern new build, historical classic or mid century?
3) Necessary size to fit your family? Every family is different. Some may want small, medium or large home.
4) Ideal Price for your Budget?
5) Do you need to be a certain proximity to work or school? What is your preferred commute time?
6) Close to downtown or close to lake or golf course.
As you can see, each family has unique wants and needs. My job is to direct you to neighborhoods that fit your criteria.
I'd love to help.
Core Homes Austin
Please let me know if you I can be of any further assistance to you.
Keller Williams Realty
1801 S Mopac Expressway Suite 100
Austin, Texas 78746
Don't Let The Make a Monkey Out of You! Follow the link below.
Exclusive Buyer's Broker