Cccmoffice, Renter in

Moving from Africa and looking for a 6 bed in the Peachtree City GA Area. Budget: $250k. 1 time pymt. Racially tolerant and crime free neighborhood.

Asked by Cccmoffice, Wed Jul 11, 2012

We are a family of 6 relocating from West Africa to the USA. Would be glad to get info on any elegant and family friendly 6 bed single family home in the Peachtree City GA Area. Our budget is between $200k and $250k and capable of a one time payment (no mortgage needed). Location should be racially tolerant and crime free. Any urgent advise would be highly appreciated.

Answers

4
i have 5 bedroom 3 1/2 bath home on quiet cul de sac in Peachtree City...Starr's Mill school district. 3 levels including finished basement with 2 of the bedrooms with full bath, large family...loads of storage...2 attics, workshop...updated kitchen and even a screen porch! $200,000 cash payment. this is the neighborhood you're looking for! call 404-409-7341 for more info
You might like Newnan better than PTC if you are looking for a racially diverse area. Newnan also has a number of African American history museums, festivals etc.
So far the cheapest home available in Peachtree City with a minimum of 6 bedrooms as requested is a 7 bedroom with 3.5 bathrooms for $285k. Are you willing to consider other nearby areas to Peachtree City? If you send me an email, I can send you a list of available homes to consider. Thanks
I can help you!, I am a realtor here in GA! Please call me at (770) 480-3023. My name is Tayja Mashack.