Home Buying in Cary>Question Details

Ashit Patel, Home Buyer in Cary, NC

Moving - Need Realtor/Agent

Asked by Ashit Patel, Cary, NC Sat Jun 9, 2012

We're moving from Pennsylvania to RDU area. I'm looking for a small town home in Morrisville/Cary area.
I'd like to stay below $180k.

I'm not sure whether this is a right place for this question, but I would like to know if anyone has a recommendation for a real estate agent. Since I only come to the area over the weekends, I need someone who can show me around over the weekends.

Any help/suggestions will be appreciated.

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Cary

Answers

4
Hi Ashit, I'm not sure if you are still looking but I would love to help you out. Not only am I great at negotiating deals, you would never feel as if I abandoned you. I call back or email my clients usually within the hour if I'm not available the that instant. Always before the days end. I take my time to learn about the home you really want so that when I send you listings, you are having to make the choice between great homes instead of throwing away half of them. I know of some really good neighborhoods over there and I would love to get the chance to email you a few listings. If you still need help I am available to show on the weekends. Just shoot me an email at kringwold@yahoo.com or call/text my cell 910.333.4690

Have a Great Day!

-The Real Estate Wonder Woman
http://www.realestatewonderwoman.com
Hi Ashit, if you haven't found a home yet, I'll be glad to help! I am always out there and have the most up-to-date info on all new and re-sale homes in the area. Being a Full time agent, I am available any time to show you some homes. My service starts with helping you find a home, do the negotiations, contract, walk through's and inspections, loan process, closing and beyond. I also have a very unique Realtor Credit program to help my buyers with their closing costs.
Web Reference: http://www.RealTriangle.com
Ashit,

I was born and raised in NJ and PA and made the relocation trip to NC myself many years ago. I am a full time (that's important) Realtor working 24/7 for my clients, as my tagline says.

I am equipped with a full real estate team that is always at the disposal of my valued clients. I am associated with preferred lenders, inspectors, insurance agents, and tradesmen. In addition, Coldwell Banker Advantage offers a "Concierge Program" for all of our clients. The Concierge Department assists buyers and sellers to get acclimated to their new surroundings by connecting them to all of the local utility companies, including cable, electric, and water.

The most important element of the relationships I have with my buyers and sellers is that they deal with me throughout the entire process. You will NOT be handed off to anyone else. My pledge to my clients is that I am always available to them. I do not rest until your deed is recorded, and even then, the service doesn't stop at closing!

I am a self-proclaimed "workaholic" and I love what I do and do what I love. It would be my pleasure to speak with you and allow you to determine if you think I am a good fit for you and your family. There are many questions that need to be asked and addressed, on both sides of the relationship. I look forward to the opportunity to do that with you and assist you and your family with this very sizeable and important financial and personal transaction.

You can reach me at (919) 449-7721 or at jdavisonrealtor@yahoo.com

Have a great Sunday and I'll speak with you soon!
I would be happy to help. I know the area extremely well and available to show you homes on the weekends. Feel free to contact me here through Trulia