Home Buying in Roseburg>Question Details

Deborah, Home Buyer in Lanning

Mother, daughter from S.CA looking to purchase home in Roseburg, Oregon, area. Need patient real estate agent.

Asked by Deborah, Lanning Sat Sep 13, 2008

Looking for Agent whose interest is in finding great home match for us. Knowledge in short sales, repo's, grants, ?, etc., Mortgage needed, FHA, VA, conventional?? PLEASE HELP US.

Answers

9
Lana Lavenbarg’s answer
I am in Grants Pass, OR - not too far from Roseburg-so if you decide to come this way I would be happy to help you - very patient very easy to work with. Let me know if I can help/

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 13, 2008
Hello Deborah,
I am a lender and can work with any buyer throughout the State of Oregon. If you visit our website, you can read all about us as well as see we are offering a 1/2 price special. We work at your pace starting with looking at the whole picture and, through a process of eliminiation, together we will mold your program until it is exactly the way you like it. We are very low key and we do not charge any up front fees. Another nice feature is that I do everything in house. If you click on my bio, you can read several testimonials from current and past clients.
Crystal Beard
Ambient Home Lending
Toll Free 877-777-9763
http://www.ambientlending.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 10, 2008
Hi Deborah,
I am also from S. CA (N. Tustin in Orange County) and would be happy to help you find a home in Roseburg. I moved here a couple years ago and just love it. In Orange County I worked with Seven Gables Real Estate in Tustin and have been in the business for 8 years. I'm sure I can help you find a home that will suit all your needs. Please feel free to call me with any questions.
Kathryn Tapie
541-530-3015
Broker, State of Oregon
Prudential Real Estate
Hi there, I am not sure if you have already bought a home in the Roseburg area but please feel free to give me a call if so. I would be happy to try to help you in your search for your next home in Roseburg or surrounding areas. You can email me at buyandsell1@charter.net
Hi Deborah, I have a home in Sutherlin, OR that is currently for sale--one level, with 1982 sq ft and has 3 bedrooms, newly remod. kitchen. Lots of space with 2 living rooms, 2 bonus rooms, a big attached garage, right by 3 of the 4 schools (within walking distance) here in town. Low level yard upkeep and great neighbors.for $189,500. This price in nego. Please send me an email if you are interested. We have found a home and are very motivated to move soon. Thanks so much and good luck! Erica ericalawrence1@hotmail.com.
Deborah, I don't know if you are still looking to buy in the Roseburg area, but if so, my house in Winston is for sale for $69,900. It appraised for $90,000 3 years ago and I've put a lot of work and love into it, but now I'm moving to Hawii and getting married. If you wish, I can put you in touch with the lady I got my mortgage through (ps I don't have any other connection with her, but I know she is still doing non-conventional mortgages). If you are interested you can email me at richter.michelle@yahoo.com. I also have a blogspot with info about the house and pictures. It is http://www.michelleshouseforsale.blogspot.com. Good luck finding your home. Michelle
Vicky Bryant
Re/Max Professional Realty
2955 NW Edenbower, Roseburg, OR 97471

“I am available locally to assist you in purchasing a foreclosure property or another property best suited to your needs. Buying or selling, I am here to assist as your local real estate specialist.”

Automatically receive personalized MLS listings by e-mail. I will search the local MLS, check with "For Sale by Owners" and other sources to find the homes that match your criteria and notify you immediately with the latest listing information!! Simply choose Dream Home Finder and fill in the requested information from my website at http://www.vbryantremax.com.
Our house is for sale in Roseburg, OR. Hucrest to be exact. My email address is nielsene@msn.com if you would like more information.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 7, 2008
My husband Rick and I specialize in listening to your needs and then partnering with you to get your needs met. We would be happy to meet with you to explore the possibilities of working together, with no obligation of course. We work for a great company of which I was top producer for 2007. Feel free to call or email.
Joanne Graham, GRI
Principal Broker
(541) 580-1399
joanne@realtorjoannegraham.com