Home Buying in New Berlin>Question Details

Bbluemner1, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Mortgage with 600 credit score

Asked by Bbluemner1, Chicago, IL Tue Oct 29, 2013

My family is currently trying to purchase a home. I am a stay at home mom, so he will be applying alone for the loan. He has a 600 credit score due to late payments from 4 years ago on credit cards that have since been paid off. We are looking to spend $170,000 on a house, with $10,000 down cash. Also have $6-8k for closing costs. We have tried applying for loans through a bank, and a credit union, however they won't approve a loan for credit scores under 620. We have been renting and are financially ready for a home of our own and need a home ASAP. My husband has been at his job since 6/09. Our debt to income ratio is below 40%. Any suggestions would be a big help as we feel stuck and we are stressing that we want to move as quickly as possible. Thank you for your help in advance!!

Answers

3
I am a loan officer licensed in IL and WI who works with over 40 lenders to provide the best possible financing. We go down to 500 fico scores and offer free credit repair. I am dedicated to finding buyers the right loan to fit their needs. Feel free to contact me with any questions or to get pre-qualified.

Ashley Pimentel
Senior Loan Originator
Market Place Mortgage
246 E Janata Blvd. Suite 220
Lombard, IL 60148
Cell: (630) 217-7013
apimentel@marketplacemc.com
We are looking in new berlin, WI
GREAT! Then I am able to help you directly... You can go to my website and start the application there... http://www.MyProspectMortgage.com/mfritsche
Flag Tue Oct 29, 2013
We are able to consider financing a home down to a 580 middle credit score. Are you looking in WI or IL??? I can personally help you if you are looking in WI. If you are looking in IL, I can get you to a loan officer who covers IL. Please contact me if you would like to discuss your situation further.

Mandy Fritsche, Prospect Mortgage, Mortgage Loan Officer, NMLS# 557211
262-327-5700 Cell, 877-868-9198 Fax, mandy.fritsche@prospectmtg.com
http://www.MyProspectMortgage.com/mfritsche