Home Buying in Torrance>Question Details

Anthony Aldr…, Real Estate Pro in Rancho Palos Verdes,...

Mortgage officer

Asked by Anthony Aldridge, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA Thu Jan 30, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Anthony,

If you are looking for a mortgage loan officer.
I would be happy to help you. I am established in south bay and experienced in all lending aspects.

We have loan for first time home buyers and offer stated programs for self employed borrowers too.
Please feel free to contact me.

Vickie McShane
South Bay Lending
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 19, 2014
If you are looking for a referral for a lender rep, it helps to specify what type of property and price point.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 30, 2014
Did you have a specific question?

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
NMLS #1056079

0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 30, 2014
If you are looking for a good lender in the South Bay or Palos Verdes Peninsula, please feel comfortable reaching out to me. I work in the area and have experience with some very good lenders.

Shel-lee Davis BRE #01817412
Real Estate Consultant
International Real Estate Specialist - IRES®
Senior Real Estate Specialist - SRES®
Certified Home Seller Advisor - CHSA®
Certified Home Buyer Advisor - CHBA®
Member - National Association of Certified Expert Advisors - NAEA
Certified Distressed Property Expert - CDPE®
RE/MAX Estate Properties
424-2HELP12 (424-243-5712)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 30, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer