kim, Other/Just Looking in Tallmadge, OH

Mortgage before 2 year debt clearance.

Asked by kim, Tallmadge, OH Wed Apr 17, 2013

I have 20% to put down on a house in my price range. On 6-1-13 it will be 2 years since my bankruptcy debt was cleared. The mortgage I will be looking at is approx $350.00 a month. Rent I have paid the last 2 years is $735.00, The company I have worked for the past 10 years may shut down before I can get a mortgage on 6-1-13. If I had to take a pay cut with a new employer I could still well afford the $350.00 mortgage. Is there anything I can do NOW while I still have my present employer? Co-Signer...ANYTHING? HELP!

Answers

2
Sorry, below, where it says Maurice, should be "may have". My tablet changed it. Gotta love auto correct.
Thing is, source of income. You have now told the world that you are about to lose your job. If we called to verify your employment they would answer that the probably of continued employment is less than good. You will have to have your new job in place plus at minimum one pay stub. If the new job is a different line of work, you Maurice to wait two years.

Bottom line is, you need a source of income that is likely to continue at the time you apply. Should you have any questions, my contact and licensing information is in my profile.

Kim Lawson