Home Buying in Acton>Question Details

testy, Home Owner in Acton, MA

Monument place the houses are so close you can hear your neighbors talking with your windows closed.

Asked by testy, Acton, MA Wed Oct 24, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3042989382-8-Monument-Pl-Acto…

Answers

3
I think they also charge a monthly fee ?

Acton is a top rate community and school system which attracts buyers of all types of housing. The clustered housing is popular with buyers who are looking in the median price range for the town and want brand new construction. If you are looking for a yard and privacy then this type of housing is not for you.

With 22 years experience working and living in Acton I can help you find the housing that is a great fit for you! Email me at jkontoff@gmail.com or visit ActonMAHomesForSale.com.

Jane Kontoff, Realtor Keller Williams Realty
Some people will like that and some will not.
I am reminded of Vinnie sleeping in jail in "My Cousin Vinnie".
That was the place that sounded most like his bedroom at home.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)