Rodion Stoly…, Real Estate Pro in 48103

Modern Amenities?

Asked by Rodion Stolyar, 48103 Thu Apr 17, 2014

What kind of amenities are important to buyers? What kind of features are important to you? Do you like radiant floors or attached garages or in-ground pools? What do you want in your next home?

Answers

4
In San Antonio, TX. Alot of people like to see stainless steel appliances with updated kitchens and bathrooms. Attached garages are a plus but most homes have them here, if built after 1985, garage doors openers are important. Flooring, I am finding more people looking and want wood floors in the main living areas, carpet is still ok in the bedrooms.

Make sure the home is kept up real will and touched up
I think it is more about the level of finish than the amenities. The higher level of finish and specifically in the kitchen. Another thing that seems to be hot, at least here in Colorado, is the outdoor living space. We are seeing more built in fire pits, expansive stone patios, built-in BBQ's and nice fresh landscaping.
Buyers like to see a home that is well cared for . Attached garages, updated bathrooms and kitchens are always high on the list. In ground pools are usually not a hit in Michigan.

Thanks Diane Ratkovich , Howard Hanna Real estate Services
The buyers I typically work with just want things to feel updated. New handles, neutral colors, nice kitchen sinks and sprayers. Yes a lot of them want fireplaces and pools but when I go back to sell the home they tell me they never really used those amenities or features that much.