Lauren, Home Buyer in Attleboro, MA

Mls # 70941318 has 20 acres of land. Can this land be sold either as one additional lot or multiple lots?

Asked by Lauren, Attleboro, MA Tue Oct 6, 2009

Answers

3
Russ Rougeau’s answer
Lauren, as the other agents already answered your question, I would like to ask you if you are looking for land in this area? If so, I would be happy to help you. I am an Attleboro agent, and I am very familiar with what is out there. Also, if you are looking for a home on a large lot, we can find that, too.

Call me at 508-215-6278 for more info.

Thanks, and good luck,
Russ
Web Reference: http://www.RussR.com
Hi Lauren,

This property is being sold as a "Short Sale". In case you are not familiar with this term, it means the sellers owe more on it than they can sell it for. Therefore, any offers must be approved by their lender ("third party").

There is a remark in the listing that states, "Total acreage consists of 2 lots on the same deed. The other lot is NOT buildable."

I think this answers your question, but your buyer agent can assist you in determining what your options are, if any.

Hope that helps!

Judy Boyle
Weichert Realtors - ComVest Residential
judyboyle1@verizon.net
These are the LA remarks. "Total acreage consists of 2 lots on the same deed. The other lot is NOT buildable".
Yannis