rssraj, Home Buyer in 11375

Mixed use property to stay in

Asked by rssraj, 11375 Fri May 25, 2012

Guys

I see a commercial property (mixed-use) in the location I'd like to stay in. It has 2 offices and 2 apts. I have no experience with commercial properties but it's in my price range and has a pretty good income potential

What advice would you give someone who has no experience with this but willing to do the work that goes into it to maintain the property (guess hire someone). Also, is getting a commercial loan from a mortgage lendor much more difficult than a residential loan? Will they simiarly look at my annual salary, down-payment etc

Thx

Answers

1
Mark DeWitt’s answer
Hi rssraj,

You would not need to get a commercial loan, we can do mixed-use properties. I would need to get a little more information about the property in order to provide you with some detailed information. Please feel free to let me know if you would like to explore further.

Mark DeWitt
National Residential
858-212-7054 Direct
760-585-4855 Office
760-585-4949 Fax
mdewitt@natresdirect.com
http://www.natresdirect.com/mdewitt
NMLS# 633211
NASDAQ: HTLF