Home Buying in Homestead>Question Details

5 Bed 130,000, Home Buyer in Homestead, FL

Military family looking for help on purchasing a home.

Asked by 5 Bed 130,000, Homestead, FL Mon Sep 17, 2012

Looking for a realtor that can not only help us find a new home, but that can also guide us on recources available for getting a va loan. If you are interested in meeting with us, please email me at jp_adri@yahoo.com

We are looking for a home with more a less the following dimensions. min 3 rooms, more than 2,000 sq ft and obviously for the best possible price.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3081344470-1320-NE-41st-Pl-Ho…

Answers

3

the Department of Veterans Affairs guarantees home loans for vets that make it possible to buy a house with no money down. VA Loans come with STRICT terms. Some requirements of the loans intended to protect buyers also create hurdles for them especially when trying to purchase a "foreclosed" home.

With historic low interest rates and home prices at affordable prices, you are in the best position to purchase a home, which necessarily does not have to be a "foreclosed" one.

Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience regarding your pre-approval for a VA loan.

Also, please feel free to check my facebook fanpage about some savings I offer to our HEREOS.

Beate Rodriguez
Lic. Loan Originator
NMLS# 299244

Beate.Rodriguez@HGFLoans.com
Cell: 954.695.4849
Good morning,

Good morning Victoria and THANK you and your husband for your service to our nation!

I've been helping Veterans here in New York for 23 years as a mortgage professional. Here's my advice to you:

1. Visit the VA website and look up Local Mortgage Bankers near you. Work with a Mortgage Banker, not a regular bank; you'll find a much higher level of service. Here's the link: http://www.benefits.va.gov/homeloans/

2. Verify the License of your Mortgage Banker on the National Mortgage Licensing System website, nmlsconsumeraccess.com Be sure to verify the employment history of the Loan Officer; you want to work with someone who has been in the business 15 years or longer.

All the best to you!
Trevor Curran
Sir,I wil be more than happy to assist you.I have been a resident of Homestead for the last 10 years ,Iam a RE Broker and I consider myself highly qualified to meet your requirements.
Respectfully,
Mike Rossy,MBA
Florida Realty of Miami
Lic 3092913
305 761 1411