Suzanne Love…, Renter in Waxahachie, TX

Middle-aged couple with no children or pets needs 3/4 BR newer home to lease/own in Waxahachie within next month or two. Are there any out there?

Asked by Suzanne Loveless, Waxahachie, TX Sat Jul 14, 2012

Have lived in Waxahachie for four years and have references from previous landlords. Employment brought us here and we are staying! Own home in another state but will be selling in another year or two. Would take very good care of home and property.

Answers

2
There is a great program call Hyperion Homes. I would LOVE to help you find a rental home that you have the option to purchase. Please feel free to contact me at 817-300-2644. I would love to tell you more about our program!
Meghann
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
Good morning! If I understand your question, you are asking about a lease to own purchase and Texas no longer allows for that type transaction. You may find that an owner finance would be more suitable for your situation. If you would like more information, feel free to contact me at 972.351.3186 or you may visit my website at http://www.homesinelliscounty.com to search rental options on your own.

Hope this helps!