Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

Matias, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

Miami, FL: Areas with high net rental income?

Asked by Matias, Outside U.S. Thu Sep 6, 2012

Hello everybody,
I want to invest approx. 140K in buying 2 properties in Miami, which I want to rent out.
Within this framework, I would like to know which areas offer both a high demand for rentals AND a high net rental income.
Thank you in advance,
Matias

Answers

5
Matias,

There are two distinct group of investors - ones who buy for total return and ones who buy for cash returns. The total return includes the cash return but also the appreciation factor that makes the entire investment jump through the roof. The cash return is net cash from the property, year after year, that you can then sell at or near your original investment.

As an investment centered broker in Miami Gardens, the city offer lots of choices for rental investment but the appreciation will not be as great as Kendall, the beaches or the Gables.

But your price point will not get you two properties in those cities. But in Miami Gardens, you can.

I can provide you a list of properties priced at $70 to $80k that you can rent for $1300 to $1500 per month providing you a 15% return on your money.

Visit my site to begin your search and email me if you want to deal directly.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 11, 2012
Hello Matias,
With your budget it only gives you room for a smal percentage of properties to view and prices are only going up, up, and up. If I were you I would look at a duplex or even a small condo to invest. I have experience in helping investors locate a good investment. You can reach out to me and I will be more than happy to assit you.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
Not a chance of that happening, I'd sugest you look elsewhere, with a budget of 140k for two high income producing properties you'd be wasting your time as well as your realtor's
Matias,
I doubt you could find in Miami a property in fair condition on that price range... I can help you in Central Florida, close to the parks. If you need more information, do not hesitate to contact me.
Entire Miami have high net rental income. About to buy two properties and the amount you have is 140K, that's another story. Properties prices rise so fast and areas with Location, Location and Location cost more than what you have. Single Family homes out of your budget and townhouses too, so your money is good for condominium. Need more information showing the answer above, more than glad, just call me at 305 519-3199 or nfigueroa3199@hotmail.com