Elizebeth C.…, Real Estate Pro in Indian Harbour Beach,...

Melbourne Beach is a bit of a drive? Do others like it there, where we are?

Asked by Elizebeth C. Bowman Novalsky, Indian Harbour Beach, FL Mon Mar 18, 2013

Answers

4
Yes, Indian Harbor Beach is close by! They are all beautiful! Let me know when you would like to view them?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 20, 2013
I live south of the publix...It would be great if you didn't have kids and you were retired. But limited food..no fast food except the new Subway at the publix, long commutes to work, trouble hauling kids around. But you can get good values in the south beaches and even land. Great elementary school and good recreational facilities/parks and very convenient beach parking most everywhere. It is a trade off..we actually are looking at Indialantic..much more in the center of everything although there I could not walk across the A1A to the beach and would have to drive...here we have beach access 1/2 block from the house. Melbourne Beach proper though would be perfect but very costly ..close to everything but still in Melbourne Beach.
Yes, there are pluses with each beach! I live in Indialantic, which is quite convenient and offers many lovely neighborhoods to choose from! Any of the beach side communities are quite desirable! Let me know how I can assist in your relocation of selection of a new home! The family will love it, no matter which location you choose!!!
Flag Fri Dec 20, 2013
Its a trade off. If you enjoy uncrowded beaches and living in a National Wildlife Refuge then its not bad. If you need to be near shopping malls and I95 it can be a bit of a hassle.
It it's too long of a drive, you can take the subway :)

Phil Rotondo, Realtor
ERA Showcase Properties and Investments
Melbourne Beach, Fl.
mailto:phil@321property.com