Home Buying in Martinsburg>Question Details

Evan, Home Buyer in Martinsburg, WV

Me - credit good - work history not. Wife - credit not - work history good. Paying over 6 yrs almost $1k rent. Can we get mortgage w/ 25% down?

Asked by Evan, Martinsburg, WV Wed Jun 6, 2012

Answers

3
Andrew Johnson’s answer
You should not need that much money down there are several programs that will enable you to put down less money. Please email me at p3b69arj@gmail.com so I can gather some information from you about your situation so I can give you a more direct answer. I don't want to miss lead you in either direction. Meanwhile I will contact a couple lenders to get your answers. Look forward to chatting with you. You can also text me if you want to. 1-304-283-0723 Hope all is well.

Andrew Johnson
Touchstone Realty
1-304-283-0723
Maybe, there are many variables, your down payment is good. But if both incomes are needed to buy the home/pay the mortgage, your debt ratio etc is also a factor. Please contact me at 304-671-0387, a lender discussion is really the next step so that your potential loan types as well as a timeline when you could purchase can be determined. I would love to help you! Dawn Reidy "Ready to Help"
HI EVAN,

THERE ARE ALOT OF DIFFERENT MORTGAGES OUT THERE THAT COULD WORK FOR YOU. IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN GIVE ME A CALL AT 540-533-6919 AND I CAN GIVE U THE INFORMATION TO A GOOD MORTGAGE BROKER THAT CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR NEEDS..