gianttrucks2…, Home Buyer in Fort Walton Beach, FL

Me and my wife are tired of renting and want to look in to frist time buyers loan where do we start?

Asked by gianttrucks2002, Fort Walton Beach, FL Wed Jul 9, 2014

Answers

3
Okaloosa County and certain lenders participate in the Florida First Time Home Buyer Grant Program which can give you up to $7500 in down payment assistance. Send me a PM and I'll send you info on it!
Hello Gianttrucks2002,

Contact Sue Botelho at Waterstone Mortgage and she can get you pre qualified! After your pre qualified contact a Relator and began the search! Its a great time to buy! Give me a call or send me an email I would love to earn your business. Paula Brown at 850-368-9470 or paulabrown850@gmail.com.Thanks!
Shocker, an agent says it's a great time to buy. Like it was in 05 and 06. Ask a car salesman about buying and they will also tell you any day of the year, it's a great time. I've never heard of an agent saying it isn't "a great time to buy". They survive off commission and I wouldn't take their word or the NAR. They also said they didn't see a problem with housing in 07.
Flag Thu Jul 10, 2014
There are plenty of loan types and government assistance programs geared toward first home buyers. Before you even start shopping for a home, you need to get pre-qualified with a lender. Pick a few well respected lenders in your area and go meet with them. Have them explain what programs are available and see whether your income and credit score qualifies you for a loan.