Home Buying in Duncanville>Question Details

Ralo Thompson, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

Me and my wife are first time home buyers. We are looking for houses in the 149k to 175k range. 4bd rm 2 bath with a pool. We have credit issuse

Asked by Ralo Thompson, Dallas, TX Thu May 20, 2010

and looking to get started buying a house.

Answers

10
I have a lender that can possibly work with your situation. We also have a lease with the right to purchase program that can possibly get you into the home of your choice NOW. Feel free to call for further details.
Ralo, if you are considering your first purchase, your first step will be to get a clear picture of your affordability and financing strength by visiting with a mortgage professional. This person should walk you through the financing process, and provide you with very real answers regarding your financial and credit status. I am such a person, employed with the leader in the mortgage industry, and would be very happy to sit with you and review your profile, and provide you with the answers needed to empower you to be an educated buyer in your local market. Please feel free to call me at any time. 214.914.1936
Sounds like you guys would be perfect for our lease with the right to purchase program. With this program you can choose to either lease or buy and you have 3 years in which you will have the right to purchase the property at agreed upon terms. Most importantly, we can work with your credit issues. Feel free to contact me and we can meet in our Arlington Century 21 office to get you approved immediately.
There are programs for families with challenged credit or you can haver you credit issues resolved by credit repair firms. I suggest contacting a mortgage broker who can run your credit and advise you on what needs to be done.
Please give me a call. I would like to chat with you and we can go from there.

Joan Coubarous
1301 S Bowen Rd 125
Arlington, TX

email;joancoubarous@kw.com
Get your credit in line first. You can take care of it yourself! No need to pay anyone unless you don't want to hassle with the busy work. The money you will save on your interest rate by doing this will more than make up for waiting a year or so to buy your first home. I recommend Dave Ramsey. Go look at his website http://www.daveramsey.com.
Best of luck
Helen Karuba
If you have credit issues you need resolve those items 1st.

No lender will loan money on scores less than 620 which are still extremely low scores.

Do you have 3.5% or more down payment ?

Have 2 years + for stable employment history?

Credit repair takes approx. 90 days from start to finish IF state statues are followed however it depends on what is on your credit report.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Ralo,

The best thing to do is to get with a loan officer that can tell you exactly what you need to do to get your scores where you need to be. If you don't have a lender in mind you can give me a call and I can get you to one. We also have a credit repair program that is a flat fee of $199. Give me a call if you would like to know more about it.

Johnie Palmer
Halo Group Realty, LLC
214-869-6555
There are some lenders that offer different programs and there are some properties that offer seller financing. Feel free to give me a call and I will connect you with a lender and help you find a home.

Liz Renfro
Realtor with William Davis Realty
214-924-9676
Ralo

We offer many programs to help clients with less than perfect credit buy a home. Many perceived credit issues may not be overly important when buying a home so its important to speak with a mortgage professional. Give me a call or send me an email when you have a minute and I will be happy to go over your specific credit situtation with you. Thank you.