Home Buying in Boca Raton>Question Details

Dana Cotroneo, Home Buyer in 33487

Me and my husband are looking for a house in boca raton. So far everything good, decent prices. The only problem are the hoa fees. They are higher

Asked by Dana Cotroneo, 33487 Thu Jul 11, 2013

than our desired mortgage. Can anyone give me a list of all the places that have hoa fees and how much they are? I can't find it anywhere online. We are looking to spend at the most 200 k. Thank you for your time. Dana

Answers

8
Hi Dana,
There is not a site for which you are seeking. HOA fees vary and there are many associations. If you have an area in mind I can research for you. Tdelreal@kw.com
Hi Dana,

I can find you homes with little or no HOA fees whatsoever. So far, I've found between 10-15 in your price range.

Contact me offline and I will run more searches for you.

Scott Miller
Realty Associates
Boca Raton, FL
561-716-4060
Hello Dana,

What HOA fee are you pre-approved for ? Equally important is the property tax amount. My mortgage lender always puts in the pre-approval, price, HOA fee, and property taxes.
HI, CALL ME IF THIS CAN HELP YOU, I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL 4 BEDROOM IN A EXCELENT COMMUNITY WHICH IS ONLY $160.00 A MONTHY, 35 HOMES IN THE COMMUNITY WITH YOU OWN POOL FOR $340,000 EXCELLENT SCHOOL DISTRIC. AREA IS PALMETTO PARK RD AND POWERLINE RD.

JOE VALA
REALTY ASSOCIATES
joevala@bellsouth.net
561-239-0676
Hi, Call me at (561)827-6789 email me at Julier6789@gmail.com
I will be glad to suggest many homes in Boca Raton neigborhoods with
either no HOA fees or comparatively low HOA fees. Julie Rosenthal,
Broker / Property Brokers International See ALL lisings at
http://www.Buy-Sell-Rent-Florida.com
Thank you so for your answer. If you have a list of properties, do you think you can email it to me? I am at work till 5 and might have a possible meeting so I don't think I'll be able to call you soon. My email is Dana.patras@gmail.com. Thank you again and have a wonderful day
Hi Dana: I live and work in Boca Raton and am also a realtor for the City of Boca Raton for their first time homebuyers program, so I am vey familiar with homes in your price range. It is a very highly desirable area and for that reason you may run into a multiple offer situation. If my buyers are not cash buyers I work with lenders that go a step further than just giving a one page pre approval. If I could be of assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 561-750-4214. Thank you Dana.

Patricia Prosje PA
Direct: 561-750-4214
Email: pprosje@bellsouth.net
Hi Dana,

Give us a call at 561-998-9015 so I can set you up with one of our realtors to go over details of finding a home that fits your financial obligations.

Caesar Parisi
Champagne & Parisi
561-998-9015
http://www.bocahome.com