Tooshort32, Home Buyer in North Little Rock, AR

Me and my cousin are thinkng about movie to Huntington beach and we would like to know the best area to live for a reasonable price

Asked by Tooshort32, North Little Rock, AR Tue Dec 27, 2011

900-1700 for rent and proximity to grocery and shopping

Answers

12
That is a pretty wide budget, Are you looking for a house or a condo? Why not buy? With interest rates at 50 year lows, you might find a house that you like instead.

Just about everything in Huntington Beach is an easy bike ride to shopping of some kind, and no more than a five minute drive to a Mall and larger grocery stores.

If you would like to fine tune what you are looking for, give me a call.

Kelly Bourquin
Your Bike to Beach Realtor
http://www.SoCalBeachRealtor.com
714-594-SELL (7355)

Kelly Bourquin
Your Bike to Beach Realtor
http://www.SoCalBeachRealtor.com
714-594-SELL (7355)
Hi Tooshort32, I would love to help you find a home in Huntington Beach. I would like to know what you mean by reasonable? Would you like to be by the freeway or the beach? What types of amenites would you like? Garage? Inside Washer and Dryer? All of these things matter when you say reasonable a few things come to mind. Call me and we can get started. I have worked with out of town clients on several occasions and have all the resources you need to move.
Mickey Kinser
(714) 931-3158
It's difficult to answer your question because what is reasonable to you may be unreasonable to me or others or vice versa.

Begin with a budget and move in capital or funds because if you're buying or renting, in addition to the rent or mortgage payment there is a cost to move in.

Are you looking for a permanent or temporary residence and if permanent, how long is permanent, 7 years or more or less? How many bedrooms and bathrooms are necessary, what about mobility and transportation?

Finally every area in Huntington Beach is desirable, so selecting the neighborhood to rent or own is based upon your preference since you're going to live there, not what I recommend. Send me an email and I'll assist you based upon you and your cousins preferences.

I noticed, you're from Arkansas, I have many friends from Fort Smith, North Little Rock and Delight, so contact me and we'll see about moving you to HB.
Beat area is the West side of Huntington Beach. But really every area has it's own specialty.
If you like the Beach you'll want to live close to the beach. If the beach is not that important and you want to be closer to the freeways and malls inland Hb would be great. If you want a area that close to Bolsa Chica Reserve and quiet then you'll want the west side south of Warner off of Springdale. And of course every area has different price ranges. So depending on what you can afford might also be a deciding factor. Call or email me for a free list of current homes for sale. Regards, Steve Bragdon - Prudential 714-350-3665
Hello Tooshort32;
Are you looking to buy or rent? I have number of listings for rent and for sell with the two to three bedroom in a great location of Huntington Beach, close to the beach and very desirable community. You can e-mail me direct to shadikian@cox.net and I will send you these listings for your review. But I need to know, are you looking to Rent or Buy? You will love Huntington Beach!
Best of Luck,
Shadi Kian
Broker
If one of you guys are 55+ ,the best and cheapset place to live is Huntington Land Mark. I have Beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 baths lower level condo in very prestigious Huntington Landmark. Adult 55+ community situated 1.2 mi from the Blue Ocean for only $1650 /monthly .Email me at fredsarem@aol.com.
Web Reference: http://ocrealtors.org
Email me directly at cyndimino@gmail.com and i will send you a few listings from each area that I think fit exactly what you are looking for.
I'm looking for 2 bed room or 1or two bath rooms
I see that you are interested in renting for up to $1700/mo. There are a lot of great areas all around Huntington Beach, some of them as close as 1/2 mile from the beach. Call me so that i can send you a list of properties in different areas of the city so that you can decide which ones you like.
Web Reference: http://www.cyndimino.com
Huntington are great community great.
Could you please tell me more about your search, such as: how many bed/bath room and what is the price range.

You can also search through my website below or e-mail me at: eko.remax@gmail.com
Are you interested in Buying or renting? The area around 92647 zip code is the the best area for the price and the area. The schools are also good.

Please call or e-mail to discuss further:
Lance Barker
RE/MAX Select One
(714) 932-2411
E-mail:Lancehb@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.LanceBarker.com