Home Buying in Hawthorne>Question Details

W Feng, Home Buyer in Hawthorne, CA

May I have the owner's name of 5502 W. 123rd Street Hawthorne, CA 90250 so that I can contact him or her?

Asked by W Feng, Hawthorne, CA Sat Apr 3, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Warren and Betty Quint
i searched the grant deed and loan documents, but mailing address unfortunately is the same property and there were no phone numbers attached to the docs.

Good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 8, 2010
You can find the owner's name by looking/visiting the local public record's office, ask a neighbor(s) or any agent can help you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 4, 2010
Go to the town office. They will have every property in town listed. They have an address for every property in town. They have to send tax bills out. You may find they can help.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 3, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer