Kris, Home Buyer in Portland, OR

Maple leaf timberland VS Arbor Oak

Asked by Kris, Portland, OR Mon Jan 14, 2013

Which one would you buy?

Not Arbor anything Arbor is terrible quality and will tell you anything to sell a house, whether or not it's the truth.
Hi Steve
It is over my budget thanks.
Hi Kris, I know of a seller in Arbor Oak with a Normandy floorplan that will be selling for $379,900. That may be a viable option for you to consider. Still get a newer home, same everything, and someone other than the builder as the seller. Let me know offline if you are interested in hearing more about this.
I'm sorry, I thought the question was about the home itself, or the builder. If it's location only, I would choose Timberland, if downtown is a desire. Schools are equal in my opinion. But as an overall package considering location... I still choose Arbor Oak. It's more of a single family neighborhood with a school and huge park center nearby. Timberland is going to be more Urban, with a lot of multifamily and commercial walking center. I think, when it's finished it will be great, but I think it will be 5 years for it to fully develop, regardless of what they are saying. That's my opinion.
What about the location of the houses?Maple leaf is closer to downtown than arbor oak.
I prefer arbor oak for quality and amenity