Home Buying in Bangor>Question Details

MyLadyAlexis, Home Buyer in Bangor, ME

Maine Rentals and Investments: Does anyone have any info about this company?

Asked by MyLadyAlexis, Bangor, ME Sat Aug 31, 2013

Answers

2
Which company? I don;t see anything about the company that you are inquiring about.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 5, 2013
BTW, I have tried researching online about this guy and this Company to no avial. I can find nothing except the website about him personally or business like.
Flag Tue Sep 17, 2013
This is their website address they claim be renting to own houses with no credit check or any of that. They also promise that they will hand over the deed to the house after so many years of the rental contract. I just happen to be in the market to purchase a rent to own home but I'm not sure about this guy and I'm abit nervous about trusting him. I need to know if he is legit. I do not want to lose $4000 if this guy is a scam artist. Please help!!

http://redsoxrentals.com/
Flag Tue Sep 17, 2013
RedSoxRentals.com is owned and registered by Wayne Vaughan of Presque Isle and Clermont FLA. Mr Vaughan is the owner of Maine Rentals and Investments in Presque Isle. He has been in the real estate business in Maine, FLA and GA for 30 years according to a ZoomInfo page listing. You could try him at 207 768 8868 to verify information.
Always risky to send SS# and other personal identifiable information via email. would not recommend it, send it via USPS.