Juliopalma123, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

MY WIFE HAVE 587 CREDIT SCORE AND I HAVE 647, OUR COMBINED INCOME IS 70.000 CAN WE QUALIFY FOR AN FHA LOAN ?

Asked by Juliopalma123, Miami, FL Sat Jan 26, 2013

Answers

7
Yes you can get approved with a 587 and 647! You probably don't need to get your scores up anymore. There are Lenders that can do a 600 mid score home loan. They just aren't always easy to find and some try to over charge you on the rate and fee's. I have had a lot of my clients with 580-600 scores approved for a home loan with The Lenders Network, not bad rates either.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 16, 2013
Hello Julio,

There are new programs available that will allow to buy with a bad credit, but they do require more money down and their interest rate is higher. The best line of action is to fix your wife's credit.

You need to find a good mortgage pro that can recommend a credit repair company.
There are many credit repair companies, but not all are legit.

Other things to do is to get rid of your wife's outstanding debt - completely, if possible,
or get it down to 30% of available credit, on all credit lines.

If her credit is "underdeveloped", then you need to open secure credit card lines of credit.
You need a total of 4 good credit lines - 24 months long each.
Make sure that your credit lines are reported to credit agencies - by asking the bank rep.

Additionally, you can contact credit agencies requesting to eliminate the wrong info - if any.
They are supposed to respond within 30 days.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
hello i want to buy a home for the first time but my credit score is 587 can you help me are give me guiadiance on who to talk to about becomeing an home owner please email me at karenmarshall456@icloud.com thankyou
Flag Sun Jun 14, 2015
It seems that your scores in your range should work. Lenders like myself can go as low as 580 when it comes to credit scores. Of course, your other finances will need to be in place as well including your income, debt, assets, employment, expenses, etc. The best thing for you to do is to speak with a knowledgeable lender like myself to see if you can get started on financing a new home. If you need additional assistance, feel free to reach out. Good luck!

Brian Nguyen
Sr. Mortgage Banker
NMLS # 659743
Phone: 949.667.2887
brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Julio, were you able to get financing? Did you buy a home?
I wanted to take the time to provide you with a list of some of the products that I have available:

FHA with a minimum credit score of 620
VA with a minimum credit score of 640
Conventional loans 95% LTV
Homepath Loans
Jumbo loans
Condos with limited review
Foreign National Loans
Private Money Loans
Commercial Loans
FHA 203K Rehab Loans
Your broker never called me back....
Flag Tue Jan 29, 2013
Good afternoon Julio, I hope everything is great! We are now in the best moment to obtain a loan. Low interest rate and FHA is a good program for first time home buyers. I would definitely more than happy to help you. My name is Katherina Santana and I'm the Vice President of Plan B International Realty Corp. My phone number is 786.444.7273 and my email address: ksantana@mevoypamiami.com. My services and advancement is free of costs for my buyers. I look forward to hear from you. Best regards, Katherina Santana
Yes julio! I can help u ill need more information, you can buy with a program FHA with low rates and low down payment, I can help u if you want call me at 305-986-3413 my name is jose. I also work directly with the bank with foreclosure properties call me and we talk. Thanks