Tim Stewart, Both Buyer and Seller in Mount Pleasant, MI

MY WIFE HAS JOB OFFERS IN YOUR AREA. WOULD LIKE TO MOVE BACK TO MI. BUT HAVE TO SELL OUR HOUSE FIRST.

Asked by Tim Stewart, Mount Pleasant, MI Fri Oct 1, 2010

THE JOB OFFER WON'T WAIT FOR OUR HOUSE TO SELL, AND REALLY CAN'T AFFORD 2 MORGAGES. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Answers

3
Is your home listed now? If not I could work with you to find a relocation specialist in your area to help get your home sold, I have worked with out of state buyers and can explain the process to you if you would like. You can call me on my cell phone 352-741-5496 to discuss how I can assist you...look forward to hearing from you. Pam
Deb Morris, Real Estate Professional, COLDWELL BANKER MT PLEASANT REALTY,304 E Broadway Street, downtown Mt Pleasant Michigan, 989-621-8912. Many people have turned to renting their place for one year to see what the market does in their area. This keeps the property liquid and sometimes if you show you have a lease, the bank can take that into consideration, especially if the bank offers "an in-house loan".
good morning tim...does youre existing home have any equity?....perhaps consider letting a good management co. lease it for you...since there would be no income history from it as a rental, you couldn't use the monthly lease to raise income when qualifying for the new home down here....but, if the move is that important....you would need to qualify for both properties...
hope that helps.
bob mcclure
mortgage one
brighton, michigan
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 3, 2010