mary, Home Owner in 46077

MY HOUSE IS NOT FOR SALE AND THE POSTING ON THIS SITE IS A VIOLATION OF OUR PRIVACY AND OUR SECURITY. REMOVE THIS LISTING FROM THIS WEB SITE

Asked by mary, 46077 Wed Aug 15, 2012

NOW.
Mary Property:
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ie=UTF-… rd., zionsville&hl=en&prmd=imvns&ei=wV8sUO76DYmByAH-14GgAw&start=10&sa=N&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=26435a156cbad147&biw=1039&bih=866

Answers

2
Mary,

I am not sure what is wrong. I clicked on the link above but didn't see a specific home here. If your home is showing up in the MLS system or on the Internet, it could have happened just by something being typed wrong. Many real estate companies have designated people, which their job is to put new listings on the internet and MIBOR. If they have trouble reading the listing agents hand writing then errors can happen. Give a call to the agent whom has made the error and ask for it to be corrected. They should know who to contact to fix the error. If this doesn't work then contact MIBOR and they will make sure it gets corrected.
Mary -- Unfortunately, the exact address of your property did not transcribe properly in your message. I consulted the Boone County Assessor's database and found a Mary Holliday Rogers in ownership of property at 4950 Turkey Foot Road. Is that you? I hope so because you're getting the answer to the above question! Please notice that immediately to the left of the address line at the top of the online posting there is small box with "Public Record" printed in it. If you scroll over this box, you will be given a notice that this property is not currently listed and that the information being provided in the public domain, that is, the info posted has been obtained from public records, which are readily available to anyone searching/requesting them. Please note that no personal information has been included in the posting. Also, Trulia is responsible for the posting, not me. I trust this answers your question. If I can be of further assistance, please contact me (317-710-8846) or stop by our office (the old post office building north of Lincoln Park in Zville.) Best regards. --Howard