Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Tigga, Other/Just Looking in 10305

MLS# 877153. Is this still available?

Asked by Tigga, 10305 Fri Jun 5, 2009

Can somebody tell me if ML # 877153, 8928 James Carl Ct, Las Vegas NV 89149. is still available?

IF it is, is it a bank owned or short sale?

Answers

1
According to the GLVAR MLS this property is currently "Conditional." This means that an offer has been accepted in writing on 04/14/09 and it is subject to conditions. I see that it is a "Short Sale" which means the sale is subject to the Sellers Lenders approval. This can take up to 8 weeks to obtain. It currently has an estimated closing date of 6/26/09 but this could easily change with an agreement between the Buyer and Seller.
Keep in mind that only about 5% of all "Short Sales" listed actually close. Banks do not like to relieve the Sellers debt and accept less than they are due. By doing so they loose the advantage of clearing subordinate debt such as 2nd and 3rd mortgages, and other liens that may be attached to the property. They also may loose claim to any mortgage insurance that would help to make them more whole on the property.
I have seen deals fall out even though the Buyer was able and willing to pay cash and the full appraisal value of the property! Count on this home being sold when the Buyer takes possession and not before.

Luckily, there is another home in the same floor plan for sale in this neighborhood that is priced below MLS# 877153 and is a Bank owned property. If you’re interested then give me a call.
Max Schmidt 702-334-2200